Pro design, no turtlenecks
Easily customize the look and content on your site.
You want a great looking home on the web for your league... but you
don’t want to spend a ton of time on it, learn html, or hire a
designer. Makes sense to us.
Content Tutorial Video
- Your colors and logo
- Customizable themes
- Flexible layout, and easy content editor
- Use your own domain name (optional)
Click, click, game
Schedule visually, publish instantly to your site.
Sticky notes, spreadsheets, import, export, html, upload? No thanks.
Scheduling Tutorial Video
- No spreadsheets or uploads required
- Schedule Cruncher does hours of work in seconds
- Make changes to the schedule and site quickly
- Do it once, your schedule is available everywhere you and your players need it
Photos are built in
Upload pictures, show off your teams and activities.
We should be writing about the photo feature… but we’re
too busy looking at pics of ourselves and our friends playing
kickball last weekend.
Team photo uploads and gallery creation are easy on League Lab,
and your players will love them.
See photos in action
- Batch upload and process right in your browser
- Link photos with teams
- Linked photos show up on team pages automatically
- Showcase your league experience
Sign-ups right on your site
Get your registration on the web (where it belongs).
Paper pushing is a thing of the past. Your players are doing
everything on the web these days, and they want to sign up with you
online, too. Once people register, they show up right where you
need them to manage rosters, payment, and scheduling.
Registration overview video
- Flexible settings that support YOUR sign up process
- Players register entirely on your site
- Familiar online shopping experience
- Create custom registration questions
Add payment integration and streamline getting paid.
No more envelopes, notes jotted down on little scraps of paper, or
“can you wait a couple days to cash that?” Make the money part easy
on your members... and yourself. Players pay on your site, you track
it in your admin.
Learn more about payment integration
- PayPal option gets you set up in minutes
- Merchant account integration for established leagues
- Take deposits, charge full fee later
- Batch processing
TeamPayer helps teams share the league fee.
You already count on captains to organize the teams, register, and get
their players to the field. That’s a lot of work. TeamPayer helps
them collect money so they don’t get stiffed on top of it all. A
happy captain means a team that keeps coming back.
- Captains send payment requests to team members
- Players pay requests directly to you
- You make more money with TeamPayer
- TeamPayer is an optional tool for captains and team organizers
No spreadsheets necessary
Pop scores right into your schedule.
You don’t need to know HTML, and you never need to download or upload
anything to do scores. Enter them just once on your schedule and
they’re published live to the places you need them. Create limited
accounts for staff so they can enter scores on your site without a
paperwork hand off.
Watch the score entry process for yourself
- Enter scores right on your schedule just once
- Flexible formats for games, match play, and slots
- No html or excel uploads
- Accounts for staff let them do score entry remotely
Rank ‘em your way
Flexible standings schemes.
Standings are generated automatically as scores are entered, but you control the ranking
criteria and what your players see. All as easy as drag and drop.
See drag and drop Standings set up in action
- Automatic standings
- Simple drag and drop set up
- No html or excel uploads
- Manual rankings override option
Bust out some brackets
Playoffs and tournaments just got easier.
Make the playoffs at the end of each season more fun, or use them for tournament.
Madness isn't just for March... teams will make a run for the title right on your site!
Set up is easy, and winners are advanced automatically when you enter scores.
Watch the brackets video (it's no Cinderella story)
- Use brackets for playoffs or tournaments
- Drag and drop from your standings
- Teams are advanced when you enter scores
- Publish instantly, no exports or uploads